LIM Innovations™ is a San Francisco based medical device manufacturer specializing in innovative prosthetic devices. Founded in 2012, we launched our first product in 2014, the Infinite Socket. You will become apart of an awesome culture and talented team.
We are looking for candidates in the San Francisco, Bay Area
***Must be a Certified Prosthetist to apply
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position would be best for a self-starter with good time-management skills who is not afraid of putting in overtime or getting their hands dirty. The candidate must thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment, be able to keep him or herself on task, and have good organizational skills. The ability to think critically is necessary to endure changing priorities and keep up with a flexible company that prides itself on responsiveness to feedback.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
● A deep desire to make a significant contribution to the prosthetics profession
● Be both clinically and technically sound: Respect/understand the traditional history of the profession and use it as a base by which we can improve the Standard of Care for future generations.
● Exemplary technical abilities, both traditional and progressive.
● High quality expectations.
● Great communication skills: Be an excellent public speaker.
● Be Self-Motivated and a quick learner.
● Great time-management skills.
● Ability to meet strict deadlines and goals.
● The ability to pay attention to small details, and frame them in ‘bigger picture’ objectives.
Duties will include but may not be limited to:
● Salary dependent on experience and ability
● Medical, Vision, Dental benefits offered
● Unbeatable PTO policy